The Last Couple post of so out of order but I can't figure out how to rearrange them. I was putting up pictures as fast as I could cause Scott was online and wanted to see pictures! I Know it has been a while since Ihave done some posts but my world has been a little busy with everything. The kids are doing great getting big and staying healthy! I talked to Scott today he is doing good it is starting to get cold where he is at so if you are planning on sending him a Care Package send so hand warmers!! If anyone wants his address let me know I can get it for you. Email me at: Kaylarichelle9115@yahoo.com or just email me just because cause I love to stay connected with everyone on everything! Well that is all for now I hope you enjoy all the new pictures and there soon will be some more I will get back in to the swing of posting pictures almost every week!!
Love
Kayla & The Kiddos
No comments:
Post a Comment