Emma Grace & Wyatt James
Sunday, May 24, 2009
SeaWorld!!!
We went to SeaWorld this weekend. We Drug Will with us! It was a Blast!
On our way there!
Will trying out Emma's shades :)
Emma found somthing to snack on!
Waiting to see Shamu Swim By!
Here Fishy Fishy!
Cirque de la Mar Show was awesome!
Flamingos!
Looking at the Sharks
Will & Emma Watching the Sea Lions Show!
Concentration!
Emma Clapping!
Getting Ready to watch Shamu!
We sat in the Soak Zone... Didnt get hit with a drop... I was Glad!
This was AMAZING!
Beached Whale!
I want a ride!
The Polar Bears!
Emma all tuckered out!
1 comment:
The Olson Family
said...
I love the pictures of Emma looking at the aquarium...she is so stinkin' beautiful.
May 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures of Emma looking at the aquarium...she is so stinkin' beautiful.
Post a Comment