Well Emma Grace is a beauty.. looks like she will be in the hospital for about 2-3 weeks.. She has low sugar and needs to gain some more weight along with holding her body temp. She also has a little jaundice and is under the lights for the next few days..
Other than that she is healthy and breathing on her own..
Everyone is pretty excited! She has long toes and fingers.. and a head of hair..
I will keep posting pictures as i get more.. I'm working on making her a baby blanket to come home in.. and i'll take some pictures tonight when i go see her.. the nurse said we could dress her up a little so we are taking an outfit and of course some head bands with bows!
Thanks for everyone's support.. it's been quite the interesting past few weeks for most of us.. and now we have Emma Grace who is beautiful..
I just can't wait for her daddy to see her for the first time.. (scott comes home in late september from iraq)
Keep checkin back and i'll keep posting!
jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment